söndag 6 oktober 2013

Och vi har en vinnare! And we have a winner!

Eller två, om man räknar rätt. 1 +1 är två, oavsett vilket språk man räknar på. Ja jag tror inte ens att Google translate kan röra till det.

Or two, if you know your maths. 1 +1 is two, not matter what language you use. I defy even Google translate to mess this up!

Idag var det dags för Dragning! Den omutlige maken hade ju visat sig vara lite mutbar trots allt, så jag såg till att ha en överkontrollant med för att se så att allt gick rätt och riktigt till.

Today it was time for the draw! The incorruptible husband had shown some signs of being corruptible after all (lemon ricotta pancake, cricket.... I say not more), so I called in an Inspector to check that everything was made in an orderly fashion.


Under inspektorns stränga blick drog maken två vinnare: Nr 1 blev Ullis som får halsbandet och teet, och nr 2 blev Sue, som får garnet - som alltså inte ska användas till mormorsrutor!

Supervised by the strict Inspector the husband drew the two winners; No. 1 is Ullis, who will get the necklace and the tea, and No. 2 is Sue who will get the yarn - which is not to be used for granny squares!



Efter väl förrättat värv sa maken, som är tämligen klok emellanåt, att ska man fira 1004 inlägg, så tycker han att man ska göra det ordentligt! Det har han ju rätt i; så jag vill gärna skicka något till alla er andra som deltog men som inte hade turen med sig denna gång!

After having completed his task, the Husband, who, I have to say, is quite clever at times, said that if one is to celebrate 1004 posts it should be done properly! This, of course, is true, so I would like to send a little something to all of you who particpated but did not succeed this time.

Var snäll och maila era adresser till mig på ibhLund(at)gmail.com, så kommer det en kuvert på posten!

Please mail your addresses to me at ihbLund(at)gmail.com, and I will mail something to you!

Tack för att ni firade med mig! (och maken och Huliganen) / Thank you for celebrating with me (and the Husband and the Hooligan).

13 kommentarer :

  1. congratulations lucky winners!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Grattis till alla :-). Vilken himla bra make du har !

    SvaraRadera
  3. Svar
    1. Det gör jag med!
      Glöm inte att maila mig din adress!

      Radera
  4. Så duktig han är på att dra lotter din make! Så himla glad jag blir! Tusen tack snälla Irene! Kramar Ullis

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Det är en mycket begåvad make jag har :-)

      Radera
  5. Really? Did I read that right? Is Sue me??? There's not another Sue you have hiding somewhere? Oh I am so excited! I have such a yearning (or perhaps yearning) to make a lackey shawl type thing...and this is the yarn for it! Just need to find a very simple pattern.

    Just went back to double check you really did say Sue...!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Sue is most definitely you! And the yarn is, as we speak, on its way to England. The yarn will make a lovely shawl, I hope! Try drops design for patterns - or Ravelry. I am looking forward to seeing the result!

      Radera
    2. I probably won't start it until Christmas as I have so much sewing to do - as well as the online shop, custom orders and craft fair, one of my neighbours has asked if I will have a Deerey Me version of the old tupperware parties, where I take my wares to her house and she invites all her friends over and softens them up with wine. It will be a nice thing to do over Christmas though, with a roaring fire and the cats and Mark snoring on the sofa.

      Radera
    3. I don't think that they will need softening up with wine! You really must be very busy, but in a good way.

      Radera
  6. Oh annoying predicted text on kindlefire (it even just tried to make 'kindlefire' in to 'Lincolnshire'!). In my comment,the word in brackets should have been 'yarning' and the shawl should have been lacy not lackey!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Is kindlefire perhaps a little schizofrenic? Does it not even realise that it IS kindlefire. I can (sort of) understand the yearning/yarning mixup, but still - it needs to be told not to make things up on its own!

      Radera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.